AlumaReel manufactures quality welding products for convenient and quick setup.
AlumaReel offers live connection of power cables for direct wiring to a collector ring assembly allowing continuous current as cable is played out or rewound. Cable reels deliver high quality internal wiring with continuous electrical brass contacts with PVC isolation. The direct crank rewind system allows for effortless cable rewinds and is supplied with a spring loaded locking pin which allows reels to be fully energized in the unlocked or locked position. All AlumaReels are built out of lightweight aluminum design.
They all come with:
- ball bearing construction
- easy and quick wire or hose connections. No disassembling of reels is required for your connections.
- all stainless steel screws.
- PVC and nylon isolation.
- spring loaded locking pins
- constructed to be solid, reliable and long lasting
- reels are all tapped for 1/2″ coarse bolts for mounting
- holds approx. 175 ft. of 2/0 cable
They come in two available powder coated colours:
- Clear Coat
- Sandtex Black
All reels are designed, machined and assembled in Canada.
We will accept any special order for any type of reel you are interested in.